If exploring your own back yard in Madison, Wisconsin sounds like a good time to you this May, don’t miss out on our May Bucket List! From visiting the Henry Vilas Zoo with your little one to enjoying a pitcher of cold beer on the Terrace at Memorial Union there’s something for everyone in Madison this May. Check out our May Bucket List for Madison, Wisconsin to make the most living in this awesome city:
- Treat yourself to brunch at Heritage Tavern after the Saturday Morning Dane County Farmer’s Market. Make sure to get the deviled eggs!
- Grab a burger from The Village Bar and then play 9 holes of golf at The Glen which just reopened after a beautiful redesign. Make sure you get your burger on a hard roll!
- Get take out pizza from It’s Good For You Pizza – it is new on the North Side and it’s SO good. One of our top Madison restaurant musts. Make sure to get the margarita pizza and the butterscotch budino for dessert.
- There is no better kickoff to the season than meeting friends at Memorial Union for a pitcher of local beer.
- Go check out Black Locust Cafe and sip some coffee and enjoy a crepe in the afternoon sunshine on the Robinia Courtyard.
- Grab some rosé from Table Wine Shop in preparation for porch and patio season!
- Shop for Mom at Good Day Shop on Monroe Street and Tradition Women’s Market in Middleton!
- Refresh some of your shelf decor at Linen and Clove in Verona.
- Head to Jung Garden Center and Klein Greenhouse for all your gardening needs!
- Catch a Forward Madison soccer game at Breese Stevens Field – check out their website for the schedule for the season.
- Take a stroll through the Art Walk in Downtown Middleton on May 20th from 10:00am to 5pm.
- Stroller Safari resumes this month on select Tuesday and Wednesday mornings at Henry Vilas Zoo – Stroller Safari is a fun 30 minute guided tour around the zoo for young learners and their adult. Register on their website!
Don’t forget to add these activities to your May Bucket List for Madison, Wisconsin! With so many great things to do and see – May is surely going to be an amazing month! Whether you’re traveling here or just exploring the city you call home – we hope you enjoy this ultimate Madison to-do list!
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪’𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙚’𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪! 𝘼𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨. 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙!
Click here to schedule an exploratory appointment with us: